By Nicholas Licouris
The first quarter of the year is already over. Many people are still striving to stick with their 2018 personal goals for the year. Was your 2018 your goal was to learn more and educate yourself in the world of finances? Then look no further! I often get asked while meeting with clients if I have any favorite books I can share with them to learn more about their own personal finances and building wealth. These are great books for everyone to read no matter if you're a first time investor or have been doing it for years. Here are my top 5 books:
1. Think & Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
2. The Millionaire Next Door: The Surprising Secrets of America's Wealthy by Thomas J. Stanley & William D. Danko
3. The Richest Man in Babylon by George Clason
4. Your Money or Your Life: 9 Steps to Transforming Your Relationship with Money and Achieving Financial Independence by Vicki Robin and Joe Dominguez with Monique Tilford
5. Mindful Money: Simple Practices for Reaching Your Financial Goals and Increasing Your Happiness Dividend by Jonathan K. DeYoe
There are many books out there that you can read on personal finances. The key is to start and don't stop learning. Always be growing your knowledge and take the steps to get ahead.
Securities offered through LPL Financial, Member FINRA/SIPC.
Investment advice offered through Gerber Kawasaki Inc, a registered investment
advisor and separate entity from LPL Financial.
The opinions voiced in this material are for general information only and are not
intended to provide specific advice or recommendations for any individual. To
determine which course of action may be appropriate for you, consult your
financial advisor. No strategy assures success or protects against loss.
Gerber Kawasaki, 2716 Ocean Park Blvd. #2022 Santa Monica, CA 90405.
Contact us at (310) 441-9393.